Folks passing Trinity Episcopal Church in Lancaster might have noticed that changes have been happening to the church’s pavilion.
Trinity, which is yoked with sister church St. Mary’s Whitechapel, seven miles away, has been a partner church for several years in the River Road Food Pantry that operates monthly out of St. Mary’s parish hall.
The Rev. Megan Limburg, rector of the two churches, also serves as director of the food pantry. Last fall, she and the food pantry volunteers dealt with flooding rains, lightning and stifling humidity. Rev. Limburg wondered if the Trinity Pavilion might be an improved home for the food pantry, allowing volunteers to work more safely and out of the weather.
A grant application was made to the duPont Fund and a major grant was awarded to….
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.