Several area churches plan Easter sunrise services for Sunday, April 21. Listed here are those that provided information about their plans.
All of the services are open to the public and will be held at the hosting church unless otherwise noted. For more Holy Week observances, see the church pages in this week’s Record.
Easter sunrise services will be held by:
• Afton/Fairfields UMC, 151 Cove Haven Lane, Ophelia, 6:15 a.m.
• Angel Visit Baptist Church, Dunnsville, 6 a.m.
• Bethany UMC, 784 Tranquility Road, Reedville, 6 a.m.
• Bethel/Emmanuel UMC, 6827 Morattico Road, Morattico, 6:23 a.m.
• Campbell Memorial Presbyterian, Weems waterfront, 6:15 a.m.
• Corrottoman Baptist, The Parsonage, 1125 Levelgreen Road, Lancaster, 8 a.m.
• Historic White Marsh, 11040 Mary Ball Road, Brookvale, 7 a.m.
• Kilmarnock UMC, Camp Kekoka, 1083 Boys Camp Road, 6:30 a.m.
• Maple Grove Baptist/Asbury UMC/White Stone Baptist/White Stone UMC, Asbury UMC, 4393 Windmill Point Point Road, Foxwells, 6:30 a.m.
• Mount Vernon Baptist, 269 James Wharf Road, White Stone, 7 a.m.
• Rehoboth UMC, Earl Davis residence, 6:30 a.m.
• St. Mary’s Whitechapel, 5940 White Chapel Road, Lancaster, 6:30 a.m.