• All press releases are subject to editing, available space, and run at the discretion of the editor.
• Include a name and contact information for any questions that may arise concerning the release.
• For statements that require attribution within the article, provide the name and position held of the person who is responsible for the statements. All press releases need attribution.
• If a release includes a photo, include the names of all people in the photo from left to right, front to back.
• Remember the basics: who, what, when, where, why and how.
For upcoming events: name, time, date, place, sponsor, speakers, performers, topics.
• Press releases may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesdays at noon.