Christchurch head of school John Byers and dean of instruction Donny Pyles recently announced academic honors for the second trimester of the 2020-21 academic session.
Students whose grade point average is greater than or equal to a 3.5 and who have no grade lower than a B- earn head of school honors.
Students earning head of school honors include:
• Ninth graders Becca Cook, Cullen Duff, Mercy Duff, Kurt Elias, Will Faulconer, Leo Lin, Ana Martin, Jackson Pyles, Sky Stewart and Lily Tani.
• Tenth graders Jasmin Aberle, Will Blake, Michelle Bracken, Phuong Bui, Moseley Davidson, Brittany Diao, Andrew Fulmer….
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.