Several area churches plan Easter sunrise services for Sunday, April 1. Listed here are those that provided information about their plans.
All of the services are open to the public and will be held at the hosting church unless otherwise noted. For more Holy Week observances, see the church pages in this week’s print or e-Edition of the Record.
Easter sunrise services will be held by:
• Afton/Fairfields UMC, Afton UMC, 5130 Hacks Neck Road, Ophelia, 6:30 a.m.
• Bethel/Emmanuel UMC, 6827 Morattico Road, Morattico, 6:40 a.m.
• Campbell Memorial Presbyterian, Weems waterfront, 6:15 a.m.
• Corrottoman Baptist, The Parsonage, 1125 Levelgreen Road, Lancaster, 8 a.m.
• Historic White Marsh, 11040 Mary Ball Road, Brookvale, 7 a.m.
• Irvington UMC, 26 King Carter Drive, Irvington, 7 a.m.
• Kilmarnock UMC, Camp Kekoka, 1083 Boy’s Camp Road, 6:30 a.m.
• Maple Grove Baptist/Asbury UMC/ White Stone Baptist/White Stone UMC, Maple Grove Baptist Church, Windmill Point Point Road, Foxwells, 7 a.m.
• Rehoboth UMC, Earl Davis residence, 6:45 a.m.
• St. Mary’s Whitechapel, 5940 White Chapel Road, Lancaster, 6:30 a.m.
• White Stone Baptist, 517 Chesapeake Drive, White Stone, 7 a.m.