by Jackie Nunnery
HEATHSVILLE—The Northumberland board of supervisors on Thursday, October 29, held a special meeting to discuss and approve a number of pandemic-related expenditures to be covered through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Congress set a year-end deadline to spend the funds.
According to county administrator Luttrell Tadlock, the board unanimously approved the following expenditures:
• $37,997.83 to Entertainment Systems to provide audio and video capabilities in the board meeting room.
• $57,936.14 to Code Blue for a new phone system in the Sheriff’s Office, Old Courthouse and the Courts Building.
• $16,239 to Computer Telephone Tech for security cameras…
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.