The Northern Neck Sail & Power Squadron will hold a Boat Handling Course and Seminar Series at the Lancaster Community Library, 16 Town Centre Drive, Kilmarnock.
The class will meet at 7 p.m. beginning Wednesday, March 18, and conclude May 6, reported Sandra Ray.
The following topics will be covered:
• Rules of the Road: A Practical Approach.
• Confidence in Docking and Undocking…
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.