HEATHSVILLE—The newly formed Chesapeake Bay Narcotics Task Force, consisting of the sheriff’s offices in Northumberland and Lancaster counties along with the Virginia Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation Drug Enforcement Division, hit the streets running with their first roundup of the year, named “Get it Going.”
Officers from these agencies recently arrested 15 offenders on a total of 23 charges, all narcotics related. There were a total of nine misdemeanor and 14 felony charges placed.
Northumberland Sheriff Doc Lyons and Lancaster Sheriff Patrick McCranie announced the following charges:
• Christopher Kane, 53, of Heathsville, possession of marijuana.
• Bobbie McYoung, 42, of Heathsville, possession of marijuana.
• Brian Luckham, 29, of White Stone, distribution of a Class III narcotic, distribution of heroin and conspiracy to distribute heroin.
• Cecil M. Jackson, 64, of Burgess, distribution of a Class IV narcotic and distribution of cocaine.
• Jeremy L. Smith, 35, of Burgess, distribution of cocaine and ecstasy and distribution of an imitation schedule 1 or II drug.
• Curt Dowdy, 42, of Village, attempt to distribute a Class II narcotic.
• Shelley E. Myers, 25, of Callao, distribution of heroin.
• Crystal G. Smith, 34, of Essex County, distribution of a Class II narcotic.
• Corey Moody Jr, 25, of Northumberland County, two charges of distribution of marijuana.
• Maurice Lee, 30, of Hague, distribution of cocaine.
• Jazman Green, 28, of Heathsville, two charges of distribution of marijuana.
• Anthony Tallent, 39, of Burgess, possession of marijuana.
• Tonya Brown, 39, of Burgess, possession of marijuana.
• Herbert Washington, 37, of Caret, distribution of a Class II narcotic.
There are outstanding indictments for the following individuals:
• Jon-Michael Lynch of Middlesex County.
• Evelyn Conaway of Heathsville.
• Archie “Aaron” Jones of Callao.
• Laura Heywood of Callao.
• Aaron Darby of Farnham.
These persons are urged to turn themselves in to law enforcement as soon as possible, said Sheriff Lyons.