by AnnGardner Eubank
IRVINGTON—While an internal investigation and audit into town financials and practices has concluded, discussion continues among council members over how to move forward in the wake of related legal matters.
On Thursday, August 12, council members Jackie Brown and Chris Braly debated the best means of implementing recommendations made by O’Hagan Meyer Attorneys and Advisors, the firm which performed the investigation and audit.
According to the report, the firm’s suggestions to council include:
• Improving a formal record of council business and saving the record in an electronic format.
• Continuing to retain services from a reputable accounting….
There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.