The Northumberland Public Library recently began hosting lessons for seven cello students in its meeting room every Thursday afternoon for the coming program year.
“We are very grateful for COVID-19-safe space for our private lessons,” said Strings Crewe director Sue Nunn.
The library is a “home away from home” for Northern Neck children, and also sponsors many programs, including:
• Arts Alive! featuring local artists and their collections.
• Books Alive! featuring authors from all walks of life as they discuss their books.
• Virtual programming, including weekly story times and special guest programs.
• Fall Family Fun night.
• Classes covering many interests including one-on-one computer classes and various crafts.
The Strings Crewe is sponsored by…
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.