Congregants of Living Water Lutheran Church and Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church on Sunday, October 9, dedicated the placement of a large cross in the Campbell cemetery and celebrated two anniversaries.
Living Water shares space with Campbell at 3712 Weems Road, Weems.
Since 2012, and until a year ago, the cross had been affixed to the north side of Living Water’s former building at the corner of Bluff Point Road and East Church Street in Kilmarnock, reported the Rev. Judy Thomson. The cross had been the gift of a couple in the Lutheran congregation to help….
more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.