Subscriptions for the Rappahannock Foundation for the Arts 2017-18 On Stage are still available at a discount. Concerts will be presented at the Lancaster Middle School Theater, 191 School Street, Kilmarnock.
Season subscriptions for the five-concert series are $155, if purchased before July 1. After that date, the subscription will cost $165. Tickets may be purchased by mail, or by phone at 438-5555.
Online ticket sales will start August 1. Single ticket sales will be available online starting August 10.
“It’s a dynamic, eclectic line up and sales are off to a great start,” said president Peggy Stalnaker. “We want to give everyone a heads up so they can still get the seats they want, at the discount if possible.”
The RFA 2017-18 On Stage season features:
• Brass Transit, October 7, a tribute band of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame group Chicago.
• Robin and Linda Williams, November 18, with a blend of folk, bluegrass and country music.
• John Brown Little Big Band, December 16, with a ‘Holiday in Swing’ concert.
• MozART, March 9, offering a combination of comedic antics and flawless musicianship, in a similar deadpan style of Victor Borge.
• Sons of Serendip, April 14, bringing a classical/neo-soul/R&B fusion sound to the stage.
All shows will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Chesapeake Bank and Chesapeake Investment Group are the 2017-18 On Stage season sponsors.
With grant support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Virginia Commission for the Arts, the RFA brings Arts for Youth programs to both the Lancaster and Northumberland county public schools.