“Browse, pray and buy!”
With those words, The Rev. Megan Limburg welcomed Trinity Treasures Yard Sale shoppers to a dedication ceremony at the renovated Trinity Episcopal Pavilion on the Trinity Episcopal campus at 8484 Mary Ball Road, Lancaster.
The brief, 7:30 a.m., dedication service preceded the yard sale Saturday, July 31.
The pavilion will serve as the new home of the River Road Food Pantry, a joint project among partner churches Hartswell Baptist, Corrottoman Baptist, St. Mary’s Whitechapel Episcopal, Queen Esther and Trinity.
Food pantry volunteers from the….
|There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go - HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go - HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, - HERE are our locations.
For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.