Living Water Lutheran and Campbell Presbyterian to share faith and space

Pastors and congregants from Living Water Lutheran Church and Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church gathered on the steps of Campbell in Weems. The two churches began sharing space in the Campbell building and, on September 26, held their first respective worship services. Photo by Harold Burnley Jr.

Two local congregations, from different denominations, now have one address:  3712 Weems Road in Weems.

Living Water Lutheran Church and Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church have begun a partnership that allows the Lutheran congregation to use space in, and operate from, the Presbyterian facility.

Living Water formerly was on Bluff Point Road in Kilmarnock.

The Lutheran congregation is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), while the Presbyterian congregation is part of the Presbyterian Church (USA). The ELCA has about 3.2 million members in the U.S.; the PC(USA) has about 1.3 million….

There’s more to this story,
and many more news articles, photos and ads available only in our online e-Edition or in the printed version. Become a subscriber today!
• To access or subscribe to the e-Edition, go -   HERE
• To subscribe to the printed version, go -   HERE
• To buy the printed version at a newsstand, -   HERE are our locations.

For assistance, please call us at 804-435-1701, extension 16.